I. Area of application
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of furnished apartments for accommodation, as well as all other services and deliveries provided for the customer by the provider.
2. The subletting or re-letting of the rented apartments as well as their use for other than
accommodation purposes, requires the prior written consent of the Provider.
3. The customer’s terms and conditions shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing beforehand.
Deviations from these terms and conditions are only effective if the provider expressly confirms them in writing.
II. Conclusion of contract, -partner; limitation period
1. The contract is concluded by the acceptance of the customer’s application by the provider. Only when the request has been confirmed in writing or by email by BMP Betriebs GmbH does a contract come into being.
2. The contracting parties are BMP Betriebs GmbH and the customer. If a third party has placed an order on behalf of the customer, the third party is liable to the supplier together with the customer
as joint and several debtor for all obligations arising from this contract, provided the supplier has a corresponding declaration from the third party.
3. The customer is obliged to check the booking confirmation for correctness. If the content of the booking confirmation deviates from the booking request and the customer does not immediately raise objections to this, the content of the booking confirmation is deemed to be contractually agreed.
4. All claims against the Provider are generally subject to a limitation period of one year from the beginning of the knowledge-dependent regular limitation period of § 199 para. 1 BGB. Claims for damages become statute-barred after five years, irrespective of knowledge. The shortening of the statute of limitations does not apply to claims based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider.
III. Services, prices, payment, offsetting
1. The Provider is obliged to keep the apartments booked by the customer ready and to provide the agreed services. We reserve the right to deny accommodation to persons.
2. The Client is obliged to pay the applicable or agreed prices of the Provider for the provision of the Apartment and other services used by the Client. This also applies to services and expenses of the Provider to third parties initiated by the Customer.
3. The agreed prices include the respective statutory value added tax. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfilment of the contract exceeds four months and if the price generally charged by the Provider for such services increases, the Provider may raise the contractually agreed price appropriately, but by no more than 10%.
4. The prices can also be changed by the Provider if the Customer subsequently requests changes in the number of apartments booked, the Provider’s services or the length of stay of the guests and the Provider agrees to this.
5. The customer is obliged to provide true information about the number of people using the apartments. The apartment is available for the maximum number of persons mentioned in the booking confirmation. An occupancy with a larger number of people requires the prior written consent of the provider. In this case, the price of the apartment will increase accordingly.
6. The payment of the agreed price for the transfer of the apartment and other agreed services is due for the first month at the latest two weeks before arrival. If you arrive before the 15th of a month, the amount for the period until the end of the month is due. If you arrive after the 15th of a month, the amount for the period to the end of that month and the full next month is due, so in total the amount for the price of 1,5 month . For a stay of six weeks or less, the full amount is due until two weeks before arrival. The invoice will be issued after sending the booking confirmation. If the provider cannot determine receipt of payment up to two weeks before arrival and if this payment is not made even after expiry of a reasonable period of grace set by the provider with the threat of rejection, the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract. He must inform the guest of this in writing.